Six-Word Lessons for Successful Start-ups: 100 Lessons to Guide your Company to Success
Six-Word Lessons for Successful Start-ups gives you 100 short, simple and practical lessons. Rich and complex start-up business experiences are distilled into cogent gems in this tiny little book. If you don‘t have the time or interest to tackle the big volumes of business principles, but want to pluck out some key bits of wisdom, this book is for you.
Written by Maureen Daniek, owner of Radiance Coaching & Consulting in Bellevue, Washington, Six-Word Lessons for Successful Start-ups leverages over 30 years of the author's own personal experiences in several start-up businesses. These lessons came from start-ups that began with a group of people and then grew quickly. Many of the author's experiences were enlightening and rewarding and others were challenging. Six-Word Lessons for Successful Start-ups integrates these experiences in an easy-to-read manner with a judicious use of humor.
Six Word Lessons for Successful Start-ups is organized into ten easy-to-understand chapters:
1. The Raw Excitement of New Beginnings
2. That Thing We Hate Talking About
3. Risk, Failure, and Trial by Fire
4. Decision Making with Discernment and Guts
5. The People Part of the Game
6. Red Tape can Strangle, but Beware
7. Leadership with Wisdom, Courage and Compassion
8. Managing Yourself is a Fulltime Job
9. Ending or New Beginning, You Choose
Each six-word lesson gives you a concise explanation of what to do (and not
do) to help successfully launch your own business. Thirty years of wisdom in a book you can read in an hour!
Buy the Book
Amazon | Kindle | iTunes | Nook | Smashwords
Published by Pacelli Publishing