Six-Word Lessons to Discover Missional Living: 100 Lessons to Align Every Believer with the Mission of Jesus
Every Christian is sent by Jesus to “be Jesus” to everyone everywhere. That’s what Missional Living is all about. It’s aligning your heart with Jesus’ missionary heart. Six-Word Lessons to Discover Missional Living gives you practical ways to help you
incarnationally display the Gospel to those around you, make disciples who make
disciples, and multiply churches all over the place.
Authored by Dr. David DeVries, creator of missionalchallenge.com, Six-Word Lessons to Discover Missional Living gives you 100 simple to understand six-word lessons that can help you truly understand how to witness to others and take the Gospel to the ends of the earth.
Get lots of great nuggets in the following categories:
1. Love God. Love People. Make Disciples
2. Disciples Make Disciples Who Make Disciples
3. It’s His Mission, What’s My Part?
4. Think and Act Like a Missionary
5. Discover God’s Heart for Your Neighborhood
6. Embody the Gospel Where You Live
7. Church Isn’t a Destination, It’s People
8. Time To Take the Missional Challenge!
9. Lessons I Learned Planting a Church
10. Don’t Skip Reading the Final Chapter
Dave has been coaching church planters for a long time....He knows what is important and what is strategic. In this book of missional axioms, he passes on some of that wisdom in a memorable way. A good distillation of key ideas. Alan Hirsch,
author of The Forgotten Ways, and co-author of Untamed, reJesus, and The Shaping of Things to Come
Dave DeVries encourages a new generation to take up the mantle of Christian living. In one-hundred brief lessons he defines and envisions what it means to live missionally. Ed Stetzer, President of LifeWay Research - edstetzer.com.
Buy the Book
Amazon | Kindle | iTunes | Nook | Smashwords
Published by Pacelli Publishing