Six-Word Lessons To Build Great Web Sites: 100 Lessons to Create Business Web Sites that Drive Your Brand and Grow Revenue
Get 100 easy to understand tips and tricks for street proven website design, development, and e-marketing campaigns. You’ll get crystal clear and practical explanations of industry trends and best practices to optimize great websites that get found by the search engines. Don’t navigate
the ever-changing search engine maze alone; Six-Word Lessons to Build Great Web Sites will help you deliver results your competition will envy!
Authored by Mike Howell and Eric
Peters of efelle media in Seattle WA,
Six-Word Lessons to Build Great Web Sites gives you 100 simple
to understand six-word lessons which get you results fast.
Get lots of great nuggets in the following categories:
1. It Starts with the Right Strategy
2. Branding - The Point of the Arrow
3. Successful Principles of Web Based Marketing
4. Search Engine Optimization - More For Free
5. Search Engines and Search Engine Marketing
6. E-Commerce: Making Money with your Site
7. Content Management Systems - Keeping Things Fresh
8. Getting Attention - Social Media and Blogging
9. Performance Analytics to Know Your Results
10. Picking a Vendor to Get Started
Each six-word lesson gives you a concise explanation of what to do (and not
do) to help you create business Web sites that drive your brand and grow revenue. Get the benefit of years of experience in the time it would take you to watch a movie!
Buy the Book
Amazon | Kindle | iTunes | Nook | Smashwords
Published by Pacelli Publishing